- Naxos Town.
- Sangri (visit Temple of Dimitra).
- Chalki (visit Citron distillery).
- Filoti (the biggest village with a nice traditional square with big trees ideal for a coffee and rest).
- Apiranthos (the most traditional village in Naxos Island, three small museums, you have to walk among the paves).
- Apollonas (Small fishing Village at the north of the island which in the last years is a tourist destination. Nice for swimming if the weather is good, many tavernas and cafe. After 1,5 km you can visit the Kouros a big statue made of marble.
Then you go south all the road and after 45 minutes you will be back in Naxos town.